As 2020 begins, NC Architecture welcomes another new Architect, Jorge Valverde, to assist with a range of housing and commercial projects as they progress through Planning and to site.
Planning Submission has been lodged for 65 units comprising of mixed housing and apartments, on a former A Plant site adjacent to Ashton Canal Droylsden; site works are due to start in Spring 2020. We have obtained Planning Consent for five new dormer cottages in greenbelt near Crewe, on a former German Prisoner of War Camp. We are excited that £3M of Construction works has commenced Jan 2020 on two Alderley Edge re-modelling housing projects, as well as Victoria House, Liverpool. ‘The James’ is a bespoke city suites studio concept starting on site January 2020. This £5M+ project will see the 1960s former Benefits Agency offices brought back into use, with two additional floors, all set over a new Weatherspoons at ground floor, works due to be completed Spring 2021.
2020 will also see the completion of £9M+ Contract Value new build and refurbishment, end-user homes across the North West. Whilst multiple housing schemes across the North of England start to take shape through 2020, with Pre-Apps and Planning Applications being made for:
1. 120+ mixed residential units in Castle Street, Stalybridge Conservation Area.
2. 200+ mixed residential units for a new Retirement and Care Village adjacent to Lancaster Canal, Preston.
3. 100+ units at Irk Valley, Manchester
4. 16 Specialist Care Units, Derby
5. 8 Houses, St Helens
6. 69+ mixed residential and commercial units in Aberystwyth Town Centre
7. 45+ units in Macclesfield Town Centre
8. New 120 Bed Hotel, St Helens
...a very busy time for NC Architecture as the new decade dawns!