We are delighted to have obtained Planning Permission and Listed Building Consent (LBC) for the conversion of Upper Paradise Mill. The mill, which was built around 1860, was operated by Cartwright & Sheldon silk weavers from 1912 until 1981, at which point Upper Paradise Mill was converted into offices. The building is Grade II Listed and is now being converted into 10 apartments, two per floor, as seen on our plan.
The external photos seen here, show a rear circular stair tower with internal stone steps, which is being retained as part of the LBC permission and frontage. The external building fabric will require cleaning and various structural repair works completing, as part of the programme.